My thoughts on magnetism !

 

Hello Folks,


Today I am going to share my personal views on magnetism and electricity.

 According to me there is very weak or unclear kind of relationship established between electricity and magnetism till now. The current understanding states that there are two independent forces but dependent on each other this might seem foggy, but let me throw some light on this according to current theories," Magnetism is a force applied only on moving charge particles."      

There is also a common relationship between these both and speed of light. Which provokes are thinking about a single prime fundamental force, which derives all other forces we understand. And these prime force is somehow related to light. But till date there is no strong theory on it.   

Comments